Social Media Internship
This is not like any other internship you have ever heard of. Not only is this social media internship 100% remote, you will also receive two weekly coaching session, gain access to learning material (worth over £599) and work with a fully remote team.
More about GoWonder: Join our community of over 50K female travellers
Learn how to plan, implement and create content and engagement opportunities across social media channels. As well as championing innovative content ideas through to production and delivery and how to grow your following on Social Media.
Who are we looking for?
Creative, industrious and diligent Interns who is eager to learn about digital marketing and social media.
This is a great opportunity to make a real contribution to GoWonder’s online presence and build up a writing portfolio. The role will be an integral part of content creation, managed by an experienced editor, and work closely with the rest of the team.
What will your everyday be like?
- Identify and pitch stories covering a wide range of topics related to women’s interests, lifestyle, and career with an emphasis on travel, female traveller safety and empowerment through female connections.
- Research, build, and write posts for the company blog.
- Plan and execute GoWonder’s social media strategies.
- Gain an understanding of the GoWonder brand and visual style for photo-sourcing projects.
- Contribute to social media content on all the regular channels – Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Coordinate, support other marketing initiatives and work with an international team of badass female change makers.
- Your are the boss of your own time, we have two weekly training and networking sessions(Sunday and Wednesday) where you will catch up with the rest of the all remote team.
- Internship starts on the 10th of September
- 20 hours a week for 8 weeks
- A proven interest (or passion) for women’s lifestyle and empowerment
- In-progress Marketing, Communication, Psychology, Journalism, PR, or other related degrees
Extra bonus points
- Experience in the digital space for a publication, brand or startup.
- Published writing so we can see what your writing chops are like!
- A “work hard, play hard” attitude that is fuelled by working with an all-female powerhouse team.
If you’re truly, madly, deeply passionate about helping women travel, we want to hear more from you!
Apply with your CV, writing samples, and links to your social media channels to firstname.lastname@example.org
**submission ends on the 8th of September. This is an unpaid internship.