We asked the GoWonder community to tell us the tips, tricks and products they use when heading to the beach this summer. Here are the top 12 recommended beach essentials:
- Sunscreen Stick
“I don’t know why I only discovered Sunscreen Stick this summer! They are super handy and it is great for on the go! SPF 50 means you can enjoy the sun without any worry.” – Dora.
This sunblock stick is also baby friendly and available from Amazon for $15.47 for two.
- Bring a mesh bag to avoid bring sand back with you!
- Looking for the beachy waves before you get to the beach? Spray on some texturizing hair spray to achieve the look! Get it for $6.99 on Amazon.
- If chilling is more your thing than swimming, float in style with this unicorn raft or if flamingo is more your thing! Yours for $19.99.
- Looking for back support as you work on your tan? Go for this Float Recliner with Canopy! Order from Amazon today for $41.89.
- Protect your phone with a waterproof bag, fit for iPhone 7, 6S Plus, 5S. This one can be yours for $7.99! Available on Amazon in three different colours.
- Prepare for unforeseen cuts from shells and other sharp things with a first-aid kit. Another beach essential.
- A straw tote to carry all of your beach essentials!
Available from Amazon for $35.00.
- Don’t forget your after sun, this Burt’s Bees Aloe & Coconut Oil After Sun Soother contains 99.6% natural aloe and coconut oil lotion, perfect for the face and body.
Get it for $9.99 on Amazon.
- A wireless, waterproof speaker to make sure the music doesn’t stop. Available in 7 colours on amazon for $99.00!
- A portable microfibre towel to dry you off quick. Get it from Amazon, price starts from $19.99, various colours available.
- A Wine Cooler to keep your drinks chill! Grab one from Amazon for $11.07. Different colours and patterns available.Do you have any must have beach essentials? Share it with us below!**This post contains affiliate links where GoWonder are paid a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Can’t get enough of us? Follow for daily updates! Got questions? Leave it below!